Student Support Services
Staffing and Programs
Careers and Pathways
Student Support Services Team (SSST) Roles and Responsibility
Student Support Services Team is made up of a number of specialist staff responsible for supporting students, families, Student Co-ordinators, Team managers and Staff in general. The key role of all SSST is Student engagement and Wellbeing.
Student Support Services Co-ordinator
1. Student Wellbeing (Counselling Support & Referrals)
Damien De Propertis & Jennifer Trinh
The Wellbeing Team plays a crucial role in:
2. Careers & Pathways – Lauren Zovi
Careers staff role within the Student Services Team is the development and implementation of Careers, Pathways and Vocational Education programs. The Careers, Pathways and Vocational Education role encompasses a range of activities including:
Careers and Pathways information Page.
3. Students with Special Needs – Rebecca Oosterhof
• Co-ordinate, deliver and provide access to education for students who have a variety of disabilities.
• Liaising with parents and run Student Support Group meetings on a regular basis.
• Liaise with Visiting Teacher Service for hearing and visual impaired students
4. Students with Learning Difficulties – Claire Feain
Claire handles all referrals from Student Co-ordinators/Team leaders and parents relating to any potential learning difficulty. This involves: